Construction Site Hoarding Services
Securing construction sites with fencing or hoarding is not just about keeping intruders out; it is also vital for ensuring the safety of the general public and passers-by. Furthermore, there are a number of requirements that are enforced by regulation and law that builders and construction firms must adhere to.
Site Fencing Services
- Say NO to digging!
- Price start from just 90£/lm
- Available in many colours
- Range of Vehicle and pedestrian gates.
- Treated wood and painting as standard
- Corporate branding
- Nationwide delivery and installation
- Fire Rated Hoarding Suitable for High Risk Environments gives you 60 minute fire barrier
- Mobile App
- 24H/7 Monitoring
- Free Cloud Backup
- 4G Internet connection
- Alarm Siren & Lights
- Movement Sensors & Laser Lines
- Mechnical Protections
- Safety wheels, strings and anti-climb paint.
- Gates locks and padlocks
- Red & White
- Battery or line powered
- Adjustable LED Brightness
- Daylight sensors
- Flashing or continuous Mode
Types of Hoarding
Below you can choose between many designs we offer:
Free Standing Wooden Hording
- Collaborate with our architects.
- Showcase your project with corporate branding.
- Secure yours site.
Dig-in Wooden Hording
- Single line to minimize space requirements
- Choose between range of colors
- CAT services included
Build on the scaffolding framework
- Build to TG20:21 Specyfication
- Approved Fire Rated Panels
- Strenghten by concrete blocks